The Operations Officer is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of day-to-day business activities in the Company. This includes overseeing various operational processes, managing risk, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. The role requires strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Generate payment batch file to all banking partner and other payment partners
- Ensure all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure new customers are on board in a timely manner.
- Work alongside with manager and customer support to help to complete daily activities.
- Ensuring all payments are recorded all the time.
- Reconcile customer’s payment against customer’s order.
- Contact and deal with customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure efficient and effective operations.